Thursday, October 7, 2010

JEANTRIX mpls video

[if you dont know, now you know.]
our good friends Nyce & Homm of Jeantrix Clothing Co. had been tweeting about editing a video of their trip to MPLS. Being SUPS nervous about the video I waited patiently & finally received the tagged tweet of the video! unfortunately for me, the iphone4 wasn't being a good friend and I couldn't watch it til I got on the laptop. OMG! I couldn't STOP laughing. I was on a serious "LOL"!!! you have to watch the video to understand. keep your eyes open for me! =D (feeling like a superstar ;P) #imlovinit


if you haven't already, you need to start!
follow us on twitter @secrets_society & jeantrix @JEANTRIX
keep connected with the boys on their youtube account at JeantrixTV.





A BIG SHOUTOUT TO JEANTRIX for making the video happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment