Thursday, February 10, 2011

Featured: Director, Angel Yang in LUCKY MAGAZINE

LADIES & GENTLEMEN,
Allow me to introduce myself, ;) <---that's a winking smiley face if you didn't catch on. =) eeeek. I have been so busy that I haven't had the time to write a decent "personal" blog post. Before I begin blabbing off and turning this post into a book I'd like to thank, Ellen Dahl of The Minneapoline for photographing me and giving me the opportunity of being featured in Lucky Magazine (March 2011 Issue, pg 130)! Lucky Magazine traveled to four of their favorite shopping cities and worked with photographers who snapped photos of different street styled fashionistas =) I was LUCKY <--haha get it, lol sorry i'm geeked... enough to be chosen to be featured for style portion of the magazine. I can honestly say, I have been truly blessed with the opportunity. I guess I hadn't realized how crazy it was for me to be in Lucky Magazine until my cousins from out of state started texting me about the issue and seeing me in the magazine. I know it's not a full page write up but something is better than nothing. Again, THANK YOU Ellen Dahl of The Minneapoline and Lucky Magazine. Well that concludes this post, it's official, I'm national! =D 






Photo courtesy of Lucky Magazine & The Minneapoline

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angel! I am absolutely loving your heels! I would definitely agree that the average of heel height is 4 inches. I wonder, which brands are petite friendly? I have yet to come upon any tall pumps that fit me. My usual size is 5.5 and 6 but most stores that carry 6s are way too wide or my left foot slips out of it. Do any of you Secrets ladies have suggestions or the same issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you. I really appreciate it. My secret to you is Aldo. Their shoes are usually more narrow then wide and they only run in full sizes and not halves. I hope this helped! =) Thank you for the SUPPORT =)

    ReplyDelete