Monday, June 20, 2011

Resort 2012

The last of the Resort shows have been presented so I just wanted to share a few of my favorites, but first here are some major trends I saw throughout the collections: sheer fabrics, bold color-blocking, hot pink/magenta, and the "new suits".

Acne: color blocking at it's best, love the funky mix of pants underneath dresses, especially the combination on the far right. 
Celine: 
 
sheer, pleats and platforms-- yes please.

Hot pink trousers.. Zara, please make a copycat ASAP.


The newer version of the new suit: in floral


the classic LBD gets a little facelift in sheer fabric with an oversized belt 


All white, everything.

Adam: 

You know I love my sweats with heels so when I saw this mint green version of the aforementioned pairing, I died. And omg, the SHOES. Gimme.

Michael Kors:
huge futuristic shades, baggy rugby sweater dress, masculine sandals.. sport with perfection


TDF.

xo, Davee

No comments:

Post a Comment