Thursday, September 1, 2011

Color-Block Zinger



The oh-so popular trend: COLOR-BLOCK made its way up to the top of the list and is seen every where on the fall runways and has now become super mainstream - every where I go, I spot at least three people sporting that trend - clothes-wise. Now, the color-block trend is even seen on shoes, too! While shoe-shopping online, I came across this leather/suede, two-tone, Jeffrey Campbell Zinger wedges on Solestruck - for a moment, it reminded of the American Flag but then I realized there colour white was in it. Anyways, this inspired me for my next mission: color-block shoes! Sadly, this one is over my budget, so i'm just going to keep searching or maybe wait til it goes on sale :) What are your thoughts on shoes incorporating the color-block trend?

- Maree 

No comments:

Post a Comment